More than just a being a hotel near SM MOA (Mall of Asia — the biggest mall in the Philippines — Pinoy Pamilya Hotel in Pasay City, Philippines also enjoys an accessible location along Cuneta Avenue. The LRT/MRT stations are a short walk away, making it very easy for guests to get around Manila.
Our home city of Pasay is one of the most progressive towns in the country, famous for several commercial and urban establishments, and the location of the country’s major airports.
Aside from providing you reliable hotel services, we are surrounded by quite a few interesting places:
- World Trade Center Manila
- Cultural Center of the Philippines
- Coconut Palace
- Villamor Airbase
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) Terminals 1 to 3)
- Domestic airport (NAIA Terminal 4)
- Central station of the LRT along Taft Avenue and MRT along EDSA
- Bus terminals servicing northern and southern Luzon provinces
Baclaran’s Redemptorist Church, a favorite of Catholic devotees, is also within walking distance from Pinoy Pamilya Hotel. Near MOA, in fact just behind the complex, is Manila Bay.
Pinoy Pamilya Hotel
2897 F. B. Harrison cor. Cuneta Ave.
Pasay City, Metro Manila, 1305