Pinoy Pamilya Hotel - Location
Pinoy Pamilya Hotel
2897 F. B. Harrison cor. Cuneta Ave.
Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Enjoying an advantageous location in Metro Manila, Pinoy Pamilya Hotel in Pasay City, Philippines is right along Cuneta Avenue. The hotel is near the LRT/MRT stations, making it very easy for guests to go around Manila.
Our home city of Pasay is one of the most progressive towns in the country, famous for several commercial and urban establishments. In fact, it houses one of the biggest shopping centers in the world, the SM Mall of Asia along Manila Bay.
Aside from providing reliable hotel services, we are surrounded by quite a few interesting places:
- World Trade Center Manila
- Cultural Center of the Philippines
- Coconut Palace
- Villamor Airbase
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport (Terminals 1-3)
- Manila Domestic Airport
- Central station of the LRT along Taft Avenue and MRT along EDSA
- Bus terminals servicing northern and southern Luzon provinces
- SM Mall of Asia
Baclaran’s Redemptorist Church is within walking distance from Pinoy Pamilya Hotel Pasay City.